The course covers the advance work of working with algorithms and creating pseudo code that will run on all the programming languages. In This Course, we start from the basics of Data structures, like Arrays, Stack, Queues, Linked List and then moves upto the dynamic memory management concepts of Trees and Graphs. We will focus on the algorithms Like Tree Traversal, Heap trees, AVL trees, Red Black Trees, BFS and DFS, Dijkstra, Prim and Kruskal Algorithm. We will then follow our journey to advance data structures with the concept of Divide and Conquer, Greedy Approach, Dynamic Programming and Branch And Bound Problems
We provide 6 weeks and 6 months course in Data Structures and provide the ISO certificate at the end of the course. At NCC, we also provide the complete guidance in building college level professional projects.
- Over 45 Lectures and 6 tests
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Data Structures Chapters in a glance
Programming in C and C++, and Introduction to Data Structures
Arrays, and operations on array. Building Algorithms
7 Sortings and 2 Searching Techniques Algorithm and programs
Time Complexity and Space Complexity Analyses
Asymptotic Notations, Big Oh, Big Theta and Big Omega Notations
Stack and Queues, Polish and Reverse Polish Notations
Linked List and its types.
Algorithm of Insertion , Deletion in singly and Doubly linked list
Stack and Queues Using Linked List
Trees Introduction and Tree Traversal
Heap trees, AVL Trees and Red Black Trees
Graphs and its types
BFS and DFS Algorthms, Creating Graph in Programs
Prim's Kruskal and Dijkstra Introduction and Programs
Introduction to Greedy Approach, Coin Change and Knapsack Problem
Introduction to Dynamic Programming, 0-1 Knapsack problem
Job Allocation Problem in Dynamic Programming
N-Queen Problem, Introduction to Branch and Bound